Manager, Paid Social
- Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
JibJab is looking for a Manager, Paid Social to be a key contributor and subject matter expert on paid social marketing techniques and platform buying tools. You will report to the Director, User Acquisition, and your efforts will be critical to driving customer acquisition and revenue growth for the company.
As Manager, Paid Social, you will achieve/exceed ROAS targets through campaign execution and optimizations and drive strategy for some of our most important platforms in Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok. You are a highly motivated, data-driven individual with the ability to work independently, juggle multiple tasks, prioritize workload, and adhere to tight deadlines within a collaborative team environment.
- This person will be responsible for the management, development, and technical roadmap of our Paid Social campaigns, and work in close partnership with Marketing, Business Intelligence, and Creative to grow revenue impact through all Paid Social Channels
- Manage full-cycle execution of global direct response paid social campaigns across Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and other social channels
- Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Serve as internal expert on paid social media to internal stakeholders, including presenting strategy, learnings, and results
- Continually monitor, report out, and transform performance results, customer behavior insights, and learnings into action
- Actively identify new opportunities and solutions to improving the program based on industry trends, emerging technologies, new ad formats, etc.
- Oversee large paid social budgets monthly through pacing reports and campaign optimizations
- Facilitate meetings, communicate with vendors, and participate in QBRs as needed
- The position demands strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximize resonance with target audiences
- Additional duties as assigned or requested
- 3-4 years of paid media buying experience, with 2+ years focus on Paid Social, including Facebook
- Strong understanding of Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Marketing Partners
- Demonstrated ability to execute large-scale marketing strategies, including increasing consideration and customer acquisition that drove revenue growth
- Strong analytic abilities, problem solving skills and a passion for data based decision making
- Exceptional communication skills, both internal and external, with ability to translate findings and recommendations out in a simple and effective manner
- Able to prioritize tasks across multiple planned and active Paid Social campaigns at any given time
- “Test & Learn” mindset with track record of developing hypotheses based on insights, iterating experiments and learnings, and scaling successes
- Strong track record of team collaboration, cross-functional partnerships, and building relationships
- Strong experience in Looker, Data Studio, Excel, SQL, and Google Analytics
- Experience in a seasonal ecommerce subscription business is a plus
About the Company:
JibJab is a leading digital greeting card and social expression company. We are one of the oldest start-ups, with our roots dating back to 1999 and have been deemed the “original dot com cockroach.” We live at the intersection of art and technology and have a mission of making billions of people happy.
We live our core values, so if these resonate with you, we may be a good fit:
- Transparency: We are all on the same team and succeed by sharing what we know, both good and bad.
- Trust: We earn trust by delivering on our commitments. We assume people have the best intentions in both their actions and their decisions, and we advocate for their success by offering support.
- Joy: We deliver joy to our users and we derive joy from work. We aim to make billions of people happy.
- Intention: We know why we do something, what we hope to achieve and what we will learn from it.
- Inclusion: We build diverse teams, with a wide range of cultures, backgrounds and experiences. Diverse perspectives push our company forward and these differences lead to better, more informed decisions.
- Healthy Debate: We engage in respectful, enlightening debates and we listen to all opinions. When a decision is made, we fully commit and focus on the path forward.
- Quality: Quality is our competitive advantage. We prioritize quality over quantity. What we do, we do well.