JibJab is looking for a CRM Manager to help define and build upon our award-winning email and mobile marketing programs. You will be the business owner for conversion and retention programs for the company’s products including JibJab, the leading independent e-card provider (1.4MM paid subscribers on web and app) and Starring You™️ Books, our newly-launched physical book offering.
Our email marketing program features industry-leading personalization technology and we’re looking for an assertive candidate to sustain the high bar we’ve set as well as strive for further innovation. Strong attention to detail and passion for creativity will be of the essence as your campaigns reach millions worldwide each month (no pressure!).
Your goals will be to help drive sales and memberships, increase user engagement, reduce membership- and marketing-related churn, and find new ways to advance the company’s mission of making billions of people happy.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to set communications calendar, creative strategy, and content promotions
- Set, track, and improve key metrics within email and push notification channels
- Identify opportunities to increase retention and lifetime value; plan, direct, and execute marketing programs that achieve those goals
- Plan, implement, and track A/B and multivariate tests for transactional, triggered, and marketing mailings
- Implement an email marketing strategy for our newly-launched Starring You™️ Books product, by leveraging e-commerce best practices.
- Code, test, and implement email marketing promotions and campaigns
- Lead efforts for cross-promotion and marketing of new JibJab products across applicable audiences
- Stay current with industry innovations, trends, and best practices across functional areas
- 3-5+ years relevant marketing experience (conversion, retention, engagement, loyalty)
- 3+ years of active, hands-on experience with leading email / CRM platforms (Cordial experience is a bonus)
- Proven ability managing complex email personalization strategies
- Experience in B2C ecommerce companies preferred
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency, possessing high degree of professionalism, integrity, and objectivity
- Willingness to build meaningful partnerships with all departments and levels of the organization and to effectively communicate information and concepts to different skill levels and personalities
- Strong attention to detail with ability to follow through on projects, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong self-direction with proven ability to “think on your feet” and take appropriate actions
About the Company:
JibJab is a leading digital greeting card and social expression company. We are one of the oldest start-ups, with our roots dating back to 1999 and have been deemed the “original dot com cockroach.” We live at the intersection of art and technology and have a mission of making billions of people happy.
We live our core values, so if these resonate with you, we may be a good fit:
- Transparency: We are all on the same team and succeed by sharing what we know, both good and bad.
- Trust: We earn trust by delivering on our commitments. We assume people have the best intentions in both their actions and their decisions, and we advocate for their success by offering support.
- Joy: We deliver joy to our users and we derive joy from work. We aim to make billions of people happy.
- Intention: We know why we do something, what we hope to achieve and what we will learn from it.
- Inclusion: We build diverse teams, with a wide range of cultures, backgrounds and experiences. Diverse perspectives push our company forward and these differences lead to better, more informed decisions.
- Healthy Debate: We engage in respectful, enlightening debates and we listen to all opinions. When a decision is made, we fully commit and focus on the path forward.
- Quality: Quality is our competitive advantage. We prioritize quality over quantity. What we do, we do well.
We are currently WFH with no immediate plans to return to the office until 2022.