JibJab is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to own, manage and optimize user acquisition across all channels including but not limited to Social, Display, Remarketing, Affiliate and Search. You will report to the Director, User Acquisition, and your efforts will be critical to driving customer acquisition and revenue growth for the company.
As a User Acquisition Manager, you will work closely with the Creative and Product teams to attract more customers and promote our brands. You are a highly motivated, data-driven individual with experience in app user acquisition strategies and a passion for digital marketing.
- Work with the UA team to Test, Build, and Grow into new UA Channels
- Own channels like Search, Social, Display/Remarketing, Affiliate and Paid Search campaigns with hands-on management, optimization and strategy
- Work closely with agency partners, creative and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Work closely with BI teams to analyze data and inform test plans
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Develop marketing strategies and create a clear roadmap to support and achieve the business objectives
- Create and manage automated reports for internal stakeholders
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Drive RFP process for new agencies, products and services, and partnerships
- Additional duties as assigned or requested
About the Company:
JibJab is a leading digital greeting card and social expression company. We are one of the oldest start-ups, with our roots dating back to 1999 and have been deemed the “original dot com cockroach.” We live at the intersection of art and technology and have a mission of making billions of people happy.
We live our core values, so if these resonate with you, we may be a good fit:
- Transparency: We are all on the same team and succeed by sharing what we know, both good and bad.
- Trust: We earn trust by delivering on our commitments. We assume people have the best intentions in both their actions and their decisions, and we advocate for their success by offering support.
- Joy: We deliver joy to our users and we derive joy from work. We aim to make billions of people happy.
- Intention: We know why we do something, what we hope to achieve and what we will learn from it.
- Inclusion: We build diverse teams, with a wide range of cultures, backgrounds and experiences. Diverse perspectives push our company forward and these differences lead to better, more informed decisions.
- Healthy Debate: We engage in respectful, enlightening debates and we listen to all opinions. When a decision is made, we fully commit and focus on the path forward.
- Quality: Quality is our competitive advantage. We prioritize quality over quantity. What we do, we do well.
- 3+ years of experience in media buying for subscription/e-commerce products
- Expert in performance marketing and channel measurement
- Experience with A/B testing, Incrementality testing, Media Mix Modeling, and fundamental statistics
- Strong Excel and MMP knowledge, experience in Looker or SQL a plus
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to meet or exceed expectations
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
We are currently WFH with no immediate plans to return to the office until 2022.